Learn Kubernetes by Building 10 Projects (2020)
Kubernetes is "the modern data center operating system". It's a must-learn.
If you find any difficulties learning it, or if you feel not ready for Kubernetes in production, this book will guide you step by step toward your goals.
From the most basic concept to the most advanced, using a practical learning path and based on deploying real applications, this book will boost your Kubernetes practice.
If you are looking for theory, this is not the book you should consider.
However, if you are looking for a book where you start deploying real applications in chapter I while understanding Kubernetes concepts by getting your hands dirty; this guide is for you.
After reading "Learn Kubernetes by Building 10 Projects", you will be able to use Kubernetes in production and other environments.
You will be using a variety of technologies from the Kubernetes ecosystem like Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Docker, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Ambassador, Istio, Helm and many other technologies..
1) Creating a Kubernetes-ready microservice
2) Deploying a stateless API to Kubernetes
3) Deploying a (stateful) database to Kubernetes
4) Using Kubernetes to create an HA Wordpress cluster
5) Automating Kubernetes deployment in testing/staging environments using Terraform
6) Configuration Automation of Kubernetes deployments using Ansible
7) Using Helm with Kubernetes
8) Deploying an application and exposing it using Ambassador as an API Gateway
9) Deploying an application with Istio in Kubernetes
10) Kubernetes Observability & Metrics Using Prometheus and Grafana
Bonus: A crowdsourced guide to best practices and useful, practical tips to clear the Kubernetes Administrator Certification
Order Learn Kubernetes by Building 10 Projects now
and save 80%
This is a limited discount.
This is a limited discount.
$250 $ 49
One shot payment
Buy Now, Save 80%
What's included ?
- +10 chapters
- Private slack support with fellow course participants
- Lifetime access to the online course
- Get all future updates in your inbox
- The definitive Kubectl cheat sheet
- Secure payment & instant access
About the author
Aymen is a Cloud & Software Architect, Tech Entrepreneur, Author, founder of eralabs and Faun. He lead several community projects around DevOps, followed by more than +25.000 developers and DevOps enthusiasts worldwide.
According to TechBeacon, Aymen is one of the top 100 DevOps professional to follow.
Aymen has more than 10 years of experience in system and software engineering and, DevOps/Cloud/DistributedSystems.
He is leading eralabs, one of the top 10 DevOps companies in Europe according to CIO Applications, and providing DevOps consultancy and training services to companies, some of them are in the top 10 world class companies.
Example of what readers thought about it
Content wise this is the best book I had come across.
I've been using docker ecosystem for 1 year or so.
I had tried to refer to various documentations available and purchased courses on Udemy, Linux Foundation as well but none of them is as comprehensive ,hands-on, practical use-case driven which this book covers.
I will surely refer this to professionals working in area of SDN,NFV and using docker on a daily basis.
@eon01 Great book on salt!!!— Brandon James (@brandonajames) December 22, 2015
Great book! Helped me to finish few projects based on Docker. Thank you Aymen!— Eugene Karmazin (@QsingularIT) June 3, 2017
it's ok) but really wanted to read you book. Looked through table of content, and I bet it's awesome!)— Eugene (@liongen) September 13, 2017
@eon01 Thanks for following back :) love the content you share (especially regarding Docker and ES)— Ariel Assaraf (@ArielAssaraf) June 14, 2017